I am recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a high growth retail business based in Shoreditch.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensure the smooth running of finance team and management of one team member
- Maintaining a robust control environment, financial controls to be continuously reviewed and improved across all areas of finance
- Support the founders and directors in all financial aspects of the business
- Support the operational teams with relevant analysis and KPI reporting to ensure trading is optimised across channels, including provision of relevant sales reporting
- Preparation of management accounts reporting pack to include P&Ls, Balance Sheet, sales and cost analysis and commentary on a monthly basis
- Stock reconciliations to ensure stock and cost of sales are accurately reported, including the management of physical stock counts and stock loss reporting and accounting entries
- Full ownership of the trial balance ensuring journals are posted accurately and are reviewed against budgets/forecasts monthly
- Monthly meetings with department heads to discuss departmental P&Ls and variance analysis, ensuring a focus on cost controls and budget management
- Management of budgeting & forecasting & 5 year plans, including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Capital Expenditure
- Preparation of seasonal stock budgets to ensure monthly sales targets can be achieved
- Cash flow management, tracking actual cash flow movements against budgeted cash flow movements and highlighting issues in a timely manner
The successful candidate will most likely be qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA with recent experience of working in the retail environment.
You will receive a salary upto £60k plus excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.