The Finance Manager will manage the day-to-day finance function for all three subsidiaries of the group with the support of a Finance Assistant.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Produce Income forecasts on a regular basis
- Complete monthly management accounts and ad hoc reports
- Prepare annual forecast and regular updates
- Manage client billing
- Conduct monthly reconciliation
- Supply Accountants with information to complete statutory accounts and year end
- Process expenses
- Manage purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit card reconciliation
- Submit quarterly VAT returns
- Supplier invoices and queries
- Perform credit control
- Produce the monthly management pack which includes time sheet data, income vs time spend, media spend summaries, profitability on accounts, etc
- Manage and train the accounts assistant
Skills, experience and knowledge required:
- Experience in a similar role (preferable)
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent);
- Experience with Concept is very desirable
- Capable of completing management accounts and producing management reports
- In depth experience of sales and purchase ledger
- Capable of juggling multiple demands and meeting deadlines
- A hands-on, all-rounder who is detail orientated, whilst understanding the bigger picture.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.