A well established TV production business are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join them on an interim basis, this role does have the potential to go permanent.
Reporting directly into the FD and managing a team of 3 Production Accountants, the duties of this role will include:
- Manage and provide direction on the TV and post production pipelines
- Variance analysis and commentary of actual performance against budget/forecast
- Scrutiny, review and challenge of recharged central costs and overheads
- Management and review of division and vertical balance sheets
- Management of the billing process
- Review and analyse monthly revenue
- With the Credit Controller manage the ageing of debtor balances
- Review and preparation of month end journals, accruals, prepayments, recharges, setting up and maintaining codes
- Ensure all project cost trackers are kept up to date
- Manage, forecast and account for all secondary income streams, third party shares and royalties
- To articulate clearly to the CFO and senior business leaders all financials and analytics
- Liaison with the statutory auditors
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, TV production experience would be ideal but wider media experience is also acceptable.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.