Handle are pleased to be working with a giant of the music industry on finding a Finance Manager to join the team.
Reporting into the Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Review newly signed complex digital contracts to ensure revenue is correctly accounted for
- Calculate digital revenue by analysing recent market trends, key releases and other available industry information
- Analytical review of all related financials and presentation to senior management
- Control, review and approval of month end journals
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations including analytical review for monthly and quarterly management pack
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities with International financial planning team
- Full ownership of cash flow forecast including actualisations, variance analysis and management commentary
- Liaise regularly with senior US stakeholders regarding all aspects of cash management
The successful candidate will most likely be a Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with around 2 years of PQE ideally spent in the media industries.
You will receive a salary upto £60k plus excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.