Are you a Finance Manager looking for a role in the Arts? Do you have previous experience using SUN Systems V6.3? If so read on!
We are currently supporting a business in the Arts sector with their search for a Finance Manager to join them on a temporary to permanent basis. The role has arisen due to a resignation after lengthy service with the business and our client have decided to look on a temporary to permanent basis to speed up the hiring process.
Working in a team of 6 with two direct reports your duties would include:
* Production of the monthly management accounts
* Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts in liaison with the budget holders
* Approve new supplier set ups and bank detail changes on SUN
* Review the weekly BACS and appropriate authorisation on banks
* Review the weekly payroll for suppliers and freelancers
* Contribute towards cash flow management/projections
* Assisting in preparation of the year end accounts and the various balance sheet reconciliations
* Manage the corporate credit cards and the monthly reconciliation
* Support the interim Head of Finance in some aspects of tax compliance, especially VAT returns, and other statutory returns
* Support the Development (fundraising), Engagement, Marketing, Human Resources and Executive Departments by being a trusted advisor providing real time support and analysis to aid decision making
* Financial modelling of options and analysis for decision-support
It is ESSENTIAL that you have previously used SUN Systems V6.3, you will not be considered for the role without this experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a prestigious organisation and grow a finance career in the Arts sector.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.