I am recruiting for a Qualified Finance Manager to join an exciting Production and Distribution company based in London's West End
Reporting into the Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Supervise the preparation of the budget, financial forecasting and management reporting
- Manage the sales reporting database and periodic sales reporting
- Support the preparation of divisional profitability analysis and title profitability analysis
- Prepare content investment appraisal analysis of new acquisitions to ensure companywide ROI is met
- Assist Finance Director with a number of production finance activities including reviewing of production budgets and cost reports and preparing finance plans
- Analysis and appraisal of new business models and assistance with the role out of the company's worldwide SVOD services
- Control of all financial records and maintenance of the general ledger and all supporting sub-ledgers
- Manage monthly, quarterly and year-end close procedures for UK statutory reporting and US Group reporting purposes
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting as well as the continuous improvement of the financial control process
- Manage and supervise 2 direct reports
The successful candidate will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with at least 2 years of PQE ideally spent in another media business.
You will receive a salary upto £65k plus an excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.