I'm currently looking for qualified Finance Managers, with solid reporting backgrounds and big company experience, to take on an 11 month maternity cover role in entertainment.
Reporting into the Finance Director and managing a direct team of 2 the role would include:
- Budgeting, forecasting and monthly commentary for International businesses
- Preparing accurate and timely reports to ensure delivery of Group targets against revenue, cash flow and profit
- Working across a variety of finance functions including: VAT, revenue, cost tracking, intercompany transactions, expenses policies, procurement, Capex/Opex, bonuses etc
- Managing 3 UK statutory and 1 international audits
- Being a proactive member of the project teams to deploy new systems
- Managing remotely based accounting teams
Experience working in a complex international business is a must as is solid technical accounting experience. Previous staff management experience is essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.