We are looking for a qualified or qualified by experience Finance Manager to join our client, a global music business, on a 6 month fixed term contract.
It is ESSENTIAL that you have a strong working knowledge of SAP and have previous experience working in an FP&A focussed role in a fast paced business. Previous music or wider media/entertainment experience is preferred but NOT essential.
Key duties will include:
* Ensuring that costs are correctly recorded and supporting Senior FP&A Manager with cost controls, highlighting risks/overspends
* Assist with the provision of financial planning, analysis and insight to explain P&L performances
* Assisting the Senior FP&A Manager with transforming the Finance Manager role into a more FP&A focused position
* Production of accurate and useful monthly P&L reporting
* Maintenance of artist ledger, balances and accrual rates
* Maintenance, oversight and completeness of balance sheet reconciliations for FP&A Frontline accounts
* Month end SAP journal postings
* Creation of handover notes to assist in transitioning transactional work to the Financial accounting team
* Supporting the annual budget/ rolling forecast process
* Assisting the Senior FP&A Manager with preparing individual P&L's for artists or spend to date
* Preparing reports that for key meetings (Units meeting, investments, monthly P&L reviews)
* Creation of new reports and analysis to assist the business in looking ahead at potential risks and opportunities with the Frontline business
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.