We are currently working with a prestigious & high end media business helping them find a qualified Finance Manager for a temporary to permanent vacancy within their growing team.
Reporting directly into the FD and managing a small team your role will include:
- Reviewing the monthly management accounts (Including P&L commentary and analysis)
- Budgeting & reforecasting
- Provide business insight and explanation of financials to non-finance staff
- Reviewing business cases
- Providing various forms of analysis
- Business partnering with all company divisions and shared service centre
- Reviewing & submitting month-end deliverables
- Reviewing balance sheet accounts
- Overseeing the WIP reporting
- Preparation of year-end accounts for subsidiaries within your remit
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) with previous management reporting & business partnering experience gained in a media or entertainment business.
Previous experience managing a finance team & developing a finance system are also highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.