A great opportunity to join one of the world's leading multi-site entertainment companies, managing high-value sites around the world. Reporting directly in to the Head of Commercial Finance, you'll take responsibility for all financial reporting and commercial analysis within an iconic, high-profile London property.
- Completion of all budgeting, forecasting, and management accounts for the entire cost-centre covering all sites.
- Management of the financial aspects of leases and service charge budgets, and provide assistant with year-end audits when required.
- Supporting commercial teams with strategic decision making regarding new contracts and business development
- Ensuring accuracy throughout internal reporting alongside the head of commercial finance and general managers of relevant businesses
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- A technically minded accountant with great attention to detail
- Experienced in strategic decision making within commercial environments
- A great communicator, and an advocate for developing team-work and improving performance at all levels
- Experienced within property accounting ideally
With amazing benefits on offer in addition to a great salary, this is a rare opportunity to join an enterprise of this size at a managerial level.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.