Outstanding new role from a Advertising Agency - seeking a Finance Manager to join their expanding finance team.
Based out of their Central London offices, this role reports into the Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for managing and developing a team.
The Finance manager will be giving senior management vital insight into business performance and client profitability, whilst ensuring the accounts are up to date and accurate. It is a fantastic opportunity for high level exposure in a fast-paced company.
- Assist in the creation of monthly board pack and relevant KPIs and end of year audit
- Review, develop and improve monthly management accounts
- Liaise with different areas of business on budgeting and expenditure
- Create client profitability reports for distribution to the business
- Manage cost centre reporting, recharging necessary costs to group companies
- Manage and train part qualified management accountant
- Qualified accountant (ACA, or ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent excel skills
- Experience of SAP Business One advantageous
- Post qualified experience within industry
- 55k - 60k plus benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.