Handle Recruitment is proud to be working alongside a global-leading music agency, in the search to find a Finance Manager to be based in their trendy London office.
Working within this fast-paced and growing team, the Finance Manager will be responsible for heading up the client accounting side of the business and providing the strategic and global approach necessary for the success, growth and maintenance of the company
This is a newly created due to the expansion of the company and will be reporting directly to a senior stakeholders within the business.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing and interpreting financial information in particular reporting back to the board
- Managing and overseeing multi-currency banks accounts
- Assist in formulating strategic and long-term business plans with emphasis on best practice delivery on the client side
- Suggesting, developing and managing financial management mechanisms, working alongside CTO and MD to implement
- Ensuring a best-in-class service delivery
- Managing and overseeing a growing accounts department, including recruitment alongside the MD.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Managed a team of at least 5 people
- Experience in building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Previous music or agency experience is essential
- Experience in working Agents and Assistants on financial contracting queries.
You will have strong leadership skills, be technically astute but have a strong commercial outlook. Small company experience would be hugely advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.