Experienced FPA / Commercial Finance Manager is currently being sought by our client, a well-known international fashion retailer to join their central London finance team.
The role is for a Qualified candidate with relevant finance experience in retail & fashion sectors. This is a highly visible position in the business, with successful candidate working with all major stakeholders in the business to define a efficient and value adding planning process for the business.
Managing a team of team and reporting to the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the annual budget process, partnering key stakeholders and the senior management team
- Preparation of board presentation packs
- Assisting with the development of strategic planning for the UK & International business
- Responsibility for UK & International business forecasts - P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- Analysis and interpretation of weekly sales, stock and intake forecasts
- Continual assessment and improvement of the analysis and reporting
- Monthly review of capital expenditure
- Reporting of actual spend versus forecast
- Ad-hoc analysis supporting the business as the need arises
This is really exciting role that will suit an ambitious with Advanced Excel skills, the ability to present to senior management and the drive to continuously improve and innovate.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a growing International business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.