Qualified Finance Manager - Fine Arts - Central London
Looking for a Qualified Finance Manager for my client based in Central London. This Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial accounting and statutory reporting for all UK companies and certain regional offices. In addition, your team is responsible for providing day-to-day accounting operations support for the business.
This is an exciting time to join the team as they are going through a phase of growth and development. The company are offering flexible working moving forward with a split between office and home working.
- Responsibility for the production of monthly financial accounts for all companies, with close support and liaison with Finance Business Partners to enable effective and timely distribution of internal reporting.
- Ongoing review, development, implementation, communication and monitoring of financial controls and processes.
- To be a point of contact for stakeholders to answer queries and ensure all entities remains compliant with regulations.
- Managing the month-end closing process - this will include posting journals, reconciliations and producing analysis.
- Balance sheet control, ensuring completeness, relevance and accuracy of all ledgers.
- Review of significant transactions to ensure policy and accounting standard compliance.
- Preparing and managing the statutory accounts for all UK entities, Amsterdam, Dubai and other regional offices.
- Drafting and completion of tax pack for companies.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS and UK GAAP.
- ACA/ACCA /CIMA qualified with 3/5 years PQE.
- A background in Luxury Retail/High Net Worth Individuals/Fine Art would be highly advantageous
- Strong technical accounting knowledge FRS102 and IFRS.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of companies.
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders in multiple overseas jurisdictions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity and strong compliance attitude.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Proficient in excel - JDE knowledge is desirable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.