International creative & business services company is in the market for a qualified Finance Manager to join their growing finance team.
This role will work very closely with the Finance Director for the Group and will form part of the new look finance team playing a key role in the development of the management accounting team as a role.
- This role will be responsible for the management accounting process for several key business areas and fpr overall reporting and the close
- Coaching and developing new team into genuine business partners and ensure success planning
- Work closely with senior finance team with the forecasting and budgeting process
- Oversee - invoicing/credit note issuance, general ledger journal postings, revenue recognition, analysis and reconciliation of relevant clients/projects
- Provide financial support to relevant client services teams
- Ensure data integrity within accounting system and correct set up of new programmes
- Work with FD and other teams to ensure SOX compliance
- Involvement with accounting system upgrade
- Month end and reporting improvements -re-engineering the month end close
- ACA qualified with relevant experience in industry
- Change management experience - unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly organised with ability to plan, monitor and deliver work to deadlines
- Strong technical accounting skills, ideally US GAAP and or IFRS
This is a superb role for an ambitious ACA qualified candidate that's seeking a role with a growing large multi-national.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.