Handle are proud to be working with an exciting and creative start up agency to assist in their search for a Finance Manager to join their team based in London. Working at the forefront of the business you will be responsible for managing the day to day finances for the UK and US, reporting directly in to the CFO. The successful candidate will provide key financial information necessary to assist the company in its rapid growth and its continual drive forward.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Compiling monthly performance reports and variance analysis
- Ensure transfer pricing policies are adhered to
- Consolidation of US and UK entities
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Assist with the preparation and review of the group year end accounts and tax returns
- Support sales and project teams on client and project management
- Ad hoc projects, analysis, reforecasts and reporting
This rapidly expanding start up agency with exciting growth plans are looking for someone who has the capability and skills to fast track to FD in the next few years
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified CIMA or ACCA accountant and have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role. You will have exceptional organisational skills, have a knowledge of UK and US accounting regulations and be able to think outside of the box, having the business acumen required to be work alongside key decision makers.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.