An experienced Finance Manager is currently required for an ambitious online start-up business.
Based out of their central London offices, the Finance Manager will report to the Group Financial Controller, supporting the various regions in their remit with a whole range of both technical and commercial tasks.
Being the first finance point of contact and finance for several regions, the successful candidate will play an active role in all related territory finance & some operational matters, such as:
- Monthly management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance & terms of business are adhered to at all times
- Analysis of costs and capital expenditure. Develop a strong understanding of key performance indicators relating to commercial deals
- Improving processes and procedures
- Local entity statutory and tax reporting, and Group statutory reporting
- Group treasury and foreign exchange planning
- Occasional financial analysis and project work
- Training and developing junior team members
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven candidate that has significant accounting / finance experience with fast paced industry, ideally with a pan-European / international presence.
The right candidate will also have a strong academic background and be qualified Chartered Accountant. The ability to mentor a team in rapidly changing environment is paramount. Due to the nature of the role, a European language would be advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.