Finance Manager - Electronic retailer
A well-known brand that have one of the strongest names in the market are currently seeking to recruit a technically strong and capable Finance Manager / Senior Accountant as an addition to the finance team.
This would be a great opportunity for an accountant that is looking for an end to end / all-round accounts role that is keen to build on their expertise within this well-known household brand.
- Owns the end to end accounting process, including preparation of the company's monthly accounts
- Analyses cost centres and profit centres
- Manages the Fixed Asset register
- Leads the company's month/quarter/year-end financial close
- Prepares and reviews monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for statutory and tax reporting to US parent, including Statutory financial statements
- Quarterly and annual tax returns
- Ensures that processes are followed in compliance, financial and SOX
- Leads the preparation and coordination of internal and external audits
Key skills and qualifications:
- ACA OR ACCA qualified with 2 / 3 post qualified experience
- Excellent excel skills and general systems literacy - ideally good working knowledge of SAP
- Statutory accounts / accounts preparation and end to end accounts experience
- Strong all-round accounting experience
My client is looking to conduct interviews ASAP so if you are interested, please do email your CV across for the role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.