Due to a period of growth our client, a well-known name in the entertainment industry, are currently seeking a fully qualified (ACA or equivalent) Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller your duties would include:
* Lead the group monthly and quarterly reporting process
* Prepare group consolidation of P&L and cash (and related packages)
* Liaising with Management reporting team and other departments to obtain variance explanations and resolve issues
* Assist in determining accounting policy, process & technical accounting solutions for the group
* Prepare and co-ordinate business unit input to Statutory Accounts, Tax Package and supporting information for Statutory audit. Business unit preparation of stat accounts and tax returns
* Group Inter company reporting & treasury, funding and cashflow
* Provide guidance to and oversee the activities of the Senior Finance Analyst, as required
This is a great role for a Senior Financial Accountant to make the step up into or alternatively for a Reporting Manager from outside of entertainment to gain some entertainment experience.
Its is essential that all applicants are fully qualified, ideally from a practice/audit background, and that they have prior experience preparing financial accounts under UK & US GAAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.