Qualified Finance Manager - Leading Entertainment - London
A new opportunity for a qualified Finance Manager has arisen with a leading Entertainment business based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a very successful and established Commercial Finance team reporting to senior management. This role is responsible for all financial reporting and commercial analysis , sitting within a high performing team.
This company offers a cool, friendly working environment with very appealing company perks!
- Responsible for the management accounts for the property related entities including journal posting, monthly KPI commentary and schedule compilation and balance sheet reconciliations
- Completion of budget and forecasting for all revenue and costs lines
- Line management of Finance Analyst
- Ensure accurate accounting of quarterly service charge revenues and costs and manage annual budget process
- Support commercial teams in key business decisions including new tenant leases, service charge review, car parking analysis and new contracts.
- Working alongside the Head of Commercial Finance and General Managers of relevant businesses to deliver timely accurate financial information and seek to make cost savings and/or drive revenues
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Head of Commercial Finance
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective team work within departments and offices
- Provide and promote the highest level of customer service
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance
- Ensure that all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is received and easily understood
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by the Finance Director and any member of the senior management team
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with first time passes preferable
- A solid background within Finance with excellent core accounting skills
- Property or Retail experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong commercial experience and eye for detail
- A positive attitude and team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.