We at Handle are currently working with an entertainment giant assisting them with their search for a Financial Reporting Manager for the UK Corporate Finance team.
Based in London and managing 3 staff, including two qualified accountants, this is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified accountant to gain experience in a major entertainment business.
- Statutory and tax reporting for the 4 main UK businesses along with 17 film production companies and several corporate entities
- Management of the timely preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts for entities listed above
- Management of the external audit process
- Management of direct and indirect tax compliance and reporting
- Oversight of participation accounting in UK entities
- Banking and treasury reporting and administration
The ideal candidate is someone from an audit background who has progressed into financial reporting roles within industry. Previous management experience is highly desirable as is a working knowledge of UK & US GAAP.
Any experience gained in entertainment would be looked upon kindly as would VAT reporting experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.