Finance Manager - Hospitality
My client, a rapidly growing restaurant group are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the team to grow with the business, ultimately taking ownership of the finance function of all their hospitality ventures.
This is an opportunity for you to join a growing business and develop your career working closely with the directors whilst managing a junior.
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- Production of monthly management accounts and cash flows
- Payroll - be responsible for bi-weekly and monthly payrolls every month initially with a view to assuming total control as the role develops
- Responsible for reviewing work and development a junior
- Input and reconciliation of daily sales and banking, producing weekly sales reports
- Cash flow
Requirement for the Finance Manager:
- Payroll experience is a must!
- Prepare and produce management accounts
- Hospitality / leisure experience
My client is looking to recruit ASAP - if you are interested please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.