We are recruiting a finance manager to joining their growing finance team to help support the growth and the development of the business.
Since the business was created it has gone through exceptional year on year growth that has been highlighted by its cult success globally. This role offers the chance for someone to become actively involved and a key team member in a business which is currently in its relevant infancy that is forecasting more growth into a larger international market over the next 5 years.
- Manage the entire function.
- Support Operational team in financial aspects of their roles & ensure trading is optimized through regular analysis of KPI's and results. This will include setting up a management accounts pack.
- Set up sales reporting pack and sales meetings.
- Ownership of month end and board reporting, from in depth knowledge of chart of accounts, accuracy of book entries, ledger review to completing the weekly & monthly board pack by the deadline.
- Variance Analysis: Monthly meetings with department heads to discuss departmental
- P&Ls and variance analysis.
- Management of budgeting & forecasting & 3/5 year plans
- Appropriate financial controls to be reviewed and improved
- VAT returns.
- Continual assessment and improvement of the analysis and reporting
- Other adhoc planning and analysis as required, in particular to support the needs of directors & other business functions.
- Business partner with new business initiatives and build complex analytical models
- Must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must be degree Qualified
- Advance Excel skills (v lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team and able to engage with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.