One of the UK's most influential and leading live music & events companies are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and proficient qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) Finance Manager to join their dynamic and creative London team.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Full ownership of the month-end close and Management Accounts.
- Month end reporting - produce monthly accounts and report to leadership team
- Monthly KPIs production
- Internal audit
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with tax compliance
- Managing external audit
- Assisting with budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Liaising with department heads
- Improving systems and processes
The ideal candidate;
- Creatively minded, with the ability to create insightful reports
- A clear understanding of balance sheet reconciliations and monthly accounts
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Excellent excel skills
- Great communication skills, with the ability to convert numbers into narrative for Directors and department heads
If you've recently qualified as ACCA, ACA or CIMA and are ready for an exciting opportunity, then get applying!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.