British retail group with international operations is currently seeking a qualified Project Finance Manager to join their commercial finance team.
This is a newly created position that will play a key role in the development and execution of a number of projects for the Group's Supply Chain / Logistics transformation programme.
- Producing project spend budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring the performance / outcome from each of the project to ensure projects are delivering value
- Highlight opportunities or risks to the Senior project Stakeholders
- Implementing a rigorous change control process so that any change in specification or scope is appropriately accounted for
- Calculating and monitoring the benefits arising from each of the projects to ensure that the projects are delivering value for money
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with previous exposure to Supply Chain and Logistics, ideally within Retail, FMCG or Manufacturing. Project management experience would be extremely useful.
Candidates will also have a clear track record of business partnering with non-finance teams, delivering tangible results that have had a real impact on business performance.
This is a superb and highly varied role that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to genuinely be involved in one of the most important projects the business has undertaken.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.