An exciting opportunity has become available for a Finance Reporting Manager to join one of the globe's largest multi-media businesses!
The Finance Manager will be responsible for preparing all aspects of financial reporting across Europe and the consolidation of annual budget and quarterly forecast. They will also act as a key support for statutory process for Europe and will assist preparation of group tax reports.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the production of the monthly management reporting P&L pack and prepare for review for the Finance Director
- Assist in the coordination of monthly management reporting of subsidiary and associate entities within the Group
- Assist in monthly variance analysis of actual revenues and costs vs. plan and monthly narrative
- Supervise and approve revenue and cost accruals including preparation of final journals for monthly reporting
- Assist in the annual Budget preparation and quarterly Forecasts preparation for Europe, including consolidation and preparation and distribution to country finance department of revenue and cost allocations under the supervision of the Finance Director
- Responsible for maintaining SOX file
- Qualified accountant with substantial experience within an accountancy role
- Film or TV experience is strongly preferred
- Previous experience of working in an international company is essential
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of an instantly recognisable global brand.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.