We're now recruiting an exciting newly created Finance Manager position to join an international TV Production Company.
Suitable for a newly qualified or finalist candidate who's actively studying, this role is an all round position covering budgeting, reporting and forecasting. An understanding of production management is key for this position.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management accounts, quarterly balance sheet review packs and production payroll
- Cash flow forecasting and royalty reporting
- Working with the production teams to:
- Budget and monitor ongoing spend including all expenses
- Organise production get go meetings and assessing production performance
- Ensuring and reviewing advances, expenses and credit card statement for productions are completed in a timely manner
- Excellent ability to adapt to new systems and become a 'super user'
- Ad hoc data analysis
The successful candidate must have an adaptable and hands on approach. Key skills required are:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or finalist
- Strong Excel
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills, especially with production managers and external contacts
- First-rate technical accounting skills including VAT, but ability to present in a qualitative manner
Working in an expanding finance team, applicants from TV or Film production will be strongly preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.