Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Media and Entertainment business to recruit a Finance Manager finance team. If you are a Finance Manager looking to within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Managing the finance team
- Prepare monthly variance analysis against budgets
- Manage the payment process
- Assist the FD with month end close
- Deal with finance queries
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Support the annual audit process
The ideal candidate:
- Newly qualified accountant preferable
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
- Experience managing/supervising a team
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience as a Finance Manager. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.