One of the world's leading media and entertainment companies is looking for a qualified (ACA/ACCA) Finance Manager to join their international finance team, based in the heart of Central London.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will be responsible for but not be limited to:
- Management of the Monthly/Quarterly Account Reconciliation process
- Monitor compliance and effectiveness of accounting policies and procedures
- Tracking metrics for outsourced processes (AP, AR, and journal processing and reconciliations) across the business, and working with operating companies and the HQ Financial Operations team to improve performance
- Own the implementation and management of distribution deals
- Support non finance departments by providing ad hoc analysis as required
- Manage relationship with the Corporate Consolidation and Reporting team
- Manage the monthly headcount reporting process, tracking headcount across UPI against budget and forecasts, and reporting on key metrics
- Support and contribute to ad-hoc operational finance projects
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA /CIMA
- Strong financial reporting experience (SAP preferably) and
- Good knowledge of US GAAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading entertainment businesses that offers unlimited career prospects and opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.