One of Handle's best known international music clients are now looking for a Finance Manager with either industry or practice experience. This role is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to be the main point of contact for all aspects of financial accounting for a key area of the business.
Reporting to the Finance Operations CFO, the main responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering key finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Financial accounting including auditor liaison, month end financials and tax compliance
- Forecasting, reporting and analysis including liaising with commercial teams
- Advising colleagues concerning e-commerce platform and system developments
Essential skills required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification and post qualified experience
- Accounts Prep and Audit experience
- Advanced Excel
- Retail, ecommerce, music or FMCG experience
- Database query system(s) and SAP
Unfortunately, if your experience does not match the essential skills required we will not be able to proceed with your application.
In return this role offers an excellent benefits and bonus package including a car allowance.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.