Handle Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside a fantastic global Music company who have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join their team based in Central London.
As the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Frontline and Catalogue business by providing an overview of worldwide revenues and costs flowing
- Performing and distributing intercompany matrices for major income sources.
- Preparing and performing detailed journal bookings.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Providing summary reports and commentary based on monthly matrix outputs.
- Addressing Accounting and Reporting queries
- Liaising with Revenue Assurance Manager to support further analysis and investigation
- Managing the performance and development of an Assistant Accountant
- Reviewing and managing the Assistant Accountant's provision of services
- Working to streamline existing processes and systems.
- Taking increased responsibility for providing Management Reports and giving added-value commentary and analysis where necessary.
- Supporting central stock management and financial control of global manufacturing agreement
- Financial Control of global licensing team activity.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and must have financial reporting and spreadsheet modelling experience. You will have the ability to effectively manage own workload and meet a number of deadlines along with proven management experience. You will be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.