Handle are proud to be working alongside a world-leader in the music and entertainment industry, to assist in finding a Finance Manager to join a rapidly expanding team. This challenging and progressive position that will sit in the heart of the finance function and provide wide exposure across the business and to the accounting department.
Suitable for a finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant the role will be responsible for but not limited to the below tasks:
- Month end accounting including accruals, royalty accounting, variances to budget
- Month end reporting, reviewing overheads and Sync income
- Maintaining cost centre records
- Maintain the Fixed Asset register
- Preparing statutory accounts and managing the audit process for the relevant companies
- Preparing various HMRC returns (VAT, Section 16, EC sales list) and balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing royalty payments, royalty reconciliations and royalty analysis
- Performing reconciliations of advances ensuring a suitable provision is taken against specific deals
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate must be qualified or at finalist level and must be experienced within statutory accounts and month-end accounting. It is also essential that you have a genuine interest and passion for the music and entertainment industry!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.