Handle Recruitment are currently seeking an Accountant to join an established Music Management Company. Working for a leading player in the Entertainment Industry the Finance Manager will manage both the company accounts and be responsible for the accounting of the artists finances. Based in Central London, the key responsibilities include:
- Artist accounts and bookkeeping
- Tour Accounting
- Royalty payments
- Cash book and bank reconciliation
- Sales day book, sales ledger and debtors ledger
- Analysis of company credit card statements and expenses
- Purchase day book and purchase ledger control
- VAT workings
- Setting up Internet payments
- Liaising with the external accountants the successful candidate will also assist with continual process and system improvements
Along with strong numerical skills and communication skills you will have a strong passion for the Entertainment Industry. Entertainment sector or Music sector experience is absolutely essential!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.