An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Finance Manager to join a leading music & hospitality business based in the heart of Central London. This is a challenging and fast-paced position that will be suitable for a hands-on and dynamic Finance Manager.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Provide financial guidance
- Budget planning and implementation
- Monitoring cashflows
- Managing the company financial accounting, including bookkeeping, bank and credit card reconciliation, VAT returns and preparing management accounts
- Working with external accountants to prepare end of year accounts for filing
- Managing the bank and the company's relationship with the bank, sourcing funding where necessary
- Credit control and invoicing
- Assist in personal tax returns
- Create and manage finance filing system
The ideal candidate:
- Must have previous be experience within the music, entertainment or hospitality sector
- Must have strong knowledge of withholding tax and VISA knowledge
- IT literate with an emphasis on financial systems, spreadsheets, SAGE, QuickBooks and Excel
It is also essential that you have a genuine interest and passion for the music and entertainment industry!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.