Part Time Finance Manager required for a Creative agency based in the heart of London. This is a 3 day per week role which reports directly into the Director of Operations. As Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day finances for the UK as well as overseeing and reporting on the US finances.
This role is an integral part of the business and offers great exposure into financial reporting and management accounts and sits within a vibrant office space.
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Previous experience within Management Accounts and Financial Reporting
- A background within Media/Art/Creative is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to confidently present at board level
- IT literate with strong MS Excel skills
- Experience using Xero would be highly advantageous
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (2 companies and consolidated profit and loss account) for presentation at the monthly Board Meeting
- Ensuring debtors reconcile to invoice ledger
- Processing company and staff expenses
- Ensuring creditors reconcile to purchase ledger and creditor accounts to supplier statements
- Posting Journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly cash-flow forecasts
- Monitor and maintain records for all company credit cards and accounts
- Key point of contact for all company directors, financial advisers and external accountants
- Business partnering internally and with the US office
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.