An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager with an entrepreneurial flair, to join one of the UK's multi-award winning photography businesses based in London. This is a stand-alone role and will be reporting directly to the MD and key stakeholders within the business.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring all management accounting and bookkeeping functions are accurate and completed on time.
- Payroll, VAT and year-end
- Manage cashflow and ensuring clients pay is on time and suppliers are paid
- Work closely with the Software and Operations team to ensure data and invoices are correct and system changes are implemented.
- Purchase, Sales, Nominal ledgers, Payroll, VAT, Bank reconciliations etc
- Handling all finance enquiries from clients, suppliers, strategic partners etc
- Credit control and debt collection management
- Implementing new software and technology solutions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally an accountancy or bookkeeping professional qualifications (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience with Xero cloud accounting software
- Experience producing monthly management information (MI/BI) board packs
Our client is a dynamic and unique business that offers a wealth of career prospects and opportunities! This is an amazing not to be missed!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.