We at Handle are currently working with one of the UK's fastest growing entertainment start-ups assisting them with their search for a qualified Finance Manager to look after production.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller and working very closely with the Head of Production the roles day to day duties will include:
- Overseeing the processing of invoices and expense claims, to ensure correct coding, allocation to projects and company being invoiced
- Managing the production petty cash process in the UK and US
- Working with HR to ensure freelancers have the correct contracts, and that employees are allocated to the relevant projects
- Work with the Finance Manager to maintain the production asset register, calculate the monthly capital, amortisation and recharge transactions
- Work with the Commercial department to record revenue correctly, and ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner
- Improve the controls around approvals of spend, allocation of costs, reporting
- Produce monthly spend reports as required by the Head of Production
- Setting monthly spend and cash forecasts
- Leading the tax relief/rebate process for the UK and worldwide
- Working with the Production and Commercial teams in costing proposals
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant or qualified by experience and will have worked in a reporting role within a production company/department.
Previous experience working in production is ESSENTIAL to this role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.