Global fashion retailer is currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager to head up their financial accounting finance team.
Based out of their central London offices, this role will reporting into the Head of Finance and will manage a small team that is responsible for all internal controls policies and procedures as well as being accountable for all group statutory reporting process.
- Ownership of the financial accounting process for the group (P&L, cash flow and balance sheet)
- Group statutory accounting process
- Manage the year-end audit process - provide the auditors/tax advisers
- Ensure compliance with transfer pricing policy at each period end
- Ensure tax compliance for UK and overseas stores, including US tax filings
- Produce analytical review for certain departmental cost centres for the management accounts as required
- Support key senior members of the business including the Finance Director with special projects as required
- Qualified accountant, ideally with an Audit background
- Demonstrable audit and controls experience ideally within fast paced environment
- Strong technical skills, including excellent understanding of IFRS / UK GAAP
- Good Excel skills
- Proactive and able to show initiative to constantly improve finance processes
- Proven ability to motivate and develop direct reports
This is an excellent role where the successful applicant has a real opportunity to make a difference in this highly entrepreneurial and exciting business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.