A Listed global retail business with a fantastic people culture situated in the heart of London, has an exciting opening for Finance Manager to join the team.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Planning and management of the budget identifying, communicating and managing risks and opportunities
- Business partnering with the marketing division to improve decision making, support strategic advertising and brand development
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and GAAP
- Process daily accounting entries across sales ledger/purchase ledger
- Process all cash transactions from
- Complete month end process preparing journal entries
- Development and investigation into key factors driving weekly trading
- Qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA)
- Retail and or large listed experience strongly preferred
- A progressive attitude, excellent communicator and keen attention to detail
This is an excellent role for someone that's looking for their first management role. Will suit someone with strong technical skills with a commercial mindset.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.