A highly successful technology company are looking for a Financial Controller with gravitas, technical excellence and experience in a SME or similar environment.
The Financial Controller will oversee the financial function for the group of companies and will be required to business partner, push back and challenge senior stakeholders. Therefore it is important that not only you are technically sound but are able to communicate confidently and efficiently with finance and non-financial stakeholders.
- Group Management Accounts
- Preparation of quarterly / annual board financial review packs
- Consolidating annual budgets and forecasts
- Overseeing the preparation of statutory reporting and liaise with external auditors
- Improve financial systems, processes and policies with a forward thinking attitude
- Business modelling and financial planning
- Preparing of cash flow and consolidation of group cash flows
- Managing a small team
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA / CA / ACCA) with an excellent academic background. You will ideally have sound technical experience and interpersonal character.
My client is looking to interview immediately so if this sounds like you, please apply ASAP to be included in the interview process.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.