Finance Manager / Management Accountant - Production agency!
My client, an exciting production agency are currently searching for a Finance Manager / Management Accountant to join their team! They are looking for highly commercial qualified finance professionals that have management accounts experience that will feel comfortable and confident working with large sets of data to provide insightful and meaningful trends to finance and non-financial professionals in and out of the business.
This is a newly recreated opportunity and you must have relevant industry experience or have a deep passion for the advertising / production sector as well as business partnering experience.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Manager / Management Accountant -
- Overseeing the preparation of the group management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy for reporting back to the Board / Senior Management Team
- Provide meaningful insights, trends and forecasts through analysis of data
- Preparation of quarterly / annual board financial review packs
- Consolidation and preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Overseeing the preparation of statutory reporting, liaising with external auditors
- Evaluating, designing and implementing financial controls where required
- Continuously innovating and improving the financial systems, processes and policies with a forward thinking attitude
- Supporting the FD on business modelling and financial planning
- Managing working capital, preparation of the UK cashflow, and consolidation of group cashflows on a monthly basis
- Oversee all areas of tax management, maintaining a strong knowledge of changes to tax and accounting regulation
- Responsible for the management of UK outsourced payroll, and ensuring this is reported accordingly in the P&Ls
Requirements for the Finance Manager / Management Accountant:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA and ideally 1 - 3 PQE experience would be desirable
- 2:1 + Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related
- Strong technical knowledge - IFRS/GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge or experience of financial systems and ease of adaptability to financial softwares such as Sage, Netsuite, Dynamics, Sap/Oracle etc
My client is looking to review CVs ASAP and set up interviews as quickly as possible so please send your CV now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.