A leading sports company are on the lookout for a Finance Manager to work in their central London office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight of the company's general ledger and monthly close process, including monthly, quarterly, and year-end close procedures
- Review and approve journal entries, including month end accruals, prepayments and adjustment journals
- Maintain financial schedules and ledgers in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Review of month end reconciliations, including multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly management reporting packages for submission to Finance Director
- Cash flow management & reporting
- Weekly review of aged debtors/creditors reports and monthly update presenting to Finance Director
The successful candidate will have solid management accounting experience, be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent and be able to hit the ground running. Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables & VLOOKUPs) is a must
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.