An exclusive opportunity has become available for a qualified Finance Analyst (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) to join a Global Sports Business, based in the heart of Central London.
Ideal for a qualified accountant with post qualification experience, this commercially focussed position is a brilliant opportunity to work on the front line of the industry whilst working for one of the most successful companies in the world.
The role will:
- Support the Head of Business Development, in particular regarding business modelling for assessing potential acquisition targets
- Support investment analysis and start up review process by Investment Committee
- Support the Head of FP&A & Group FC with the preparation of the Monthly Flash, P&L and Board Reporting
- Support the CFO and Group FC in the execution of their roles by providing clear and insightful analysis of the business
- Play a leading role in the annual budgeting and long term plan process
- Preparation of consolidated quarterly forecast and budget packs and associated analysis
- Manage and maintain monthly excel reporting models
- Support and play a leading role in the continuous improvement of the Group FP&A and reporting processes
- Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA or international equivalent) + suitable post qualification experience in a sports business is desirable. Media/Sports/Entertinament experience is essential
- Understanding relevant industry environment - sports
- Graduate or graduate calibre
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.