A superb Finance Manager role has arisen with a rapidly growing Property, Design & Tech start-up group.
This is a newly created role that will require an experienced hands on Finance Manager with excellent communication skills, all round accounting knowledge to aid the decision making process for this highly entrepreneurial group of companies.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant, ideally within another start-up or high-growth SME business environment. Good working knowledge of Excel, and prior exposure to accounting package, XERO.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Quarterly Management Accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and various profitability reports
- Ensuring day to day bookkeeping is up to date.
- Analysis of cash positions & preparation of quarterly cash flow forecasts.
- Being responsible for year-end consolidated statutory accounts
- Reviewing the aged creditors and debtors to ensure timely payments and receipts.
- Monthly submission of payroll information.
- Preparing any other payroll related forms. Make payments to staff and filing of PAYE to HMRC
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns and other corporate filing.
- Managing one Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Assisting with other ad hoc projects.
- Utilizing XERO accounting package for all of the above.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to join a growing business with excellent prospects. where the successful candidate will receive support from their external accountants and a senior business mentor.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.