An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a start-up tech/sport business This extremely entrepreneurial business will be exciting and rewarding and will be an excellent way of establishing the credentials for the right candidate to step into a broader role within the company
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management Accounts production on a monthly basis, within a regular timetable
- Monthly Board and Lender reporting
- Assistance with Budgeting and Re-forecasting process
- Cash flow Management
- Creation of and delivery of company financial analysis across businesses and business units
- Variance analysis/Project reporting
- Balance Sheet and Intercompany monthly reconciliations
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with the confidence to engage with all levels of a small start-up organisation.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.