Handle Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside a fantastic start up, fast growing brand management company who are working with a number of high profile brands. They have an amazing opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team. The role will be to create and develop the new finance division based in their offices in Central London.
As the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Accounting for royalty/commission payments and manage interface between the finance systems
- Ensure all invoicing and royalty/commission payments/receipts are recorded
- Cashflow - management of cash balances and cashflow forecasting
- Monthly reporting and analysis of performance against budget
- Prepare annual budgets/forecasts and annual cashflow budget
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for audit
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Management of supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Management of follow-up for outstanding reports and payments
- Management of reporting for client forecasting requirements
- Assistance with client withholding tax claiming process
- Ad-hoc resolution of licensee finance queries
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant and must have Royalty Accounting experience. You will have excellent Excel skills and the ability to effectively manage own workload and meet a number of deadlines along with proven management experience. You will be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.