Handle Recruitment have partnered with an exciting Ecommerce start up business, who are looking for their first in-house Finance Manager. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Budgeting and cashflow forecasting.
- Sales ledger / journal control / revenue recognition.
- VAT returns and payment.
- Day to day transactions (general bookkeeping including credit control).
- Banking / reconciliation.
- Management of payroll, RTI submissions, and workplace pensions.
- Strategic Cost Cutting Monthly / Quarterly Updates.
- Eventually responsible for recruiting and managing junior financial and admin staff.
- Purchase ledger, general creditor maintenance and payment runs.
- Depreciation, fixed assets and other general journals.
- Experience as sole Finance Manager in a SME
- A strong personality, passion for the job and can do attitude
- Credibility, passionate and engaged - trusted to tell it how it is and put your hands up when things go wrong
- Ability to plan ahead and allow for contingencies
- Possess good judgement and foresight and ensure accurate data analysis
- Ability to change views and to get the job done
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.