Finance Manager - Entertainment
Global Entertainment group with interests in Film, TV, Games and Theatre are looking for an ACA, ACCA qualified Finance Manager to Manage the timely preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts, the external audit process and direct and indirect tax compliance and reporting.
This high profile role will involve:
- Review of draft statutory accounts and all related documentation
- Liaison within Corporate Finance department on statutory and tax reporting issues
- Liaison with the Auditors on all aspects of the statutory audits, including planning, timing and finalisation
- Liaison with finance teams in business units on all aspects of tax reporting
- Review of tax packs and quarterly tax forecasts
- Liaison with Group Tax regarding tax reporting issues and review of VAT and Intrastat returns
- Review of territory cash reporting for VAT and Tax payments and participation payments
- Review and timely submission of Transfer Pricing template
- Management and review of participation accounting for UK entities
- Bank Signatory
- Assist with banking and treasury requests
- Regular update of bank mandates
- Management and development of direct reports
- Ad hoc projects and duties
The correct candidate will be:
- Ideall Big 4 ACA, ACCA audit firm qualified
- Previous experience of preparing UK GAAP Statutory Accounts and liaising with external auditors is essential
- Financial or Management Accounting experience is required, some of which will have been in a US GAAP reporting environment, ideally with exposure to international operations
- Media, gaming or film production accounting and VAT reporting experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP a distinct advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.