We at Handle are currently working with an instantly recognisable high street retail brand assisting them with their search for a Finance Manager to join their Stock team for 9 months.
Managing a Stock Analyst and reporting into the Group Financial Controller the Stock Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing & maintaining a detailed knowledge of stock operations including activities in retail, warehousing & AP teams
- Business partnering with the logistics & retail teams, building strong working relationships
- Providing high level commentary to management on a monthly basis as well as ensuring accounts are treated in accordance with IFRS
- The review, challenge and continuous improvement of balance sheet reconciliations for all stock accounts
- Challenging business stakeholders on stock loss costs
- Develop, communicate and track KPI's
- Ensuring financial controls, processes and risks are documented for all stock related area
The successful candidate will be from a retail background with extensive experience working within a finance function focussed on stock. They will ideally be a fully qualified accountant though experience working in a stock environment is paramount so people qualified by experience are encouraged to apply if they have the right sector/stock experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.