A dynamic well-known retail business are looking for a high calibre ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified Finance Manager with extensive Supply Chain experience to ensure financial control is maintained and developed across the Supply Chain.
You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving Supply Chain planning and management reporting processes by providing all financial data, management reporting and KPIs required for business decisions and target achievement.
This vital role will involve:
- Assist Supply Chain leadership team and Finance in the development of Annual Budgets and Strategic multi-year plans
- Providing management reporting of performance to the Supply Chain Group
- Lead and manage the monthly review of actual costs and spending versus Plan and last year.
- Lead and manage the Logistics cost forecasting process
- To improve processes where relevant to financial purposes
- Ensure month end activities are conducted as required
- Monitor product costing, including rate card and charge code accuracy and own monthly product costing simulation across all territories
- Processes and compliance, ensuring processes are applied, improved and communicated wherever necessary
- Coordinate, report and manage the financial and budget of the Supply Chain overhead budgets
- Reporting and projects
- Ensure management report is delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist the FD with analysis and process reviews for cost control projects, either for manufacturing or distribution
- Team Management, manage finance analyst and finance intern, setting objectives and reviewing them
The right candidate will have:
- Strong experience of Business Analysis / Business Systems Analysis
- Effective planning, reporting and communication skills
- Able to build trust and credibility quickly within stakeholders across the business Background working with standard costs, variances from standard, inventory controls and valuation - preferably FMCG manufacturing/selling/marketing
- Commercial experience
- Must be a "hands-on" practitioner
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.